Thursday, December 22, 2011

Project follow up - I finished it!

Remember when I gave a new project alert? Well, I finished it - like along time ago, I am just now getting around to posting! My friend whom I so lovingly call "Derf" asked me to make her a big gray bag with a giant pink flower on it.

Ask, my friends, and you shall receive.

I didn't take any pictures, so again, this is a cell phone pic from Derf.
I even lined the inside to make it look all fancy and stuff:

Looks like a diaper from this angle, no? Side pockets for cards and phones too...
I used what I remember of making this style of bag from 7th grade Home Ec class. I could not for the life of me remember how to magically sew the top seams and turn it inside out to have them looking all snazzy, so I improvised and just tucked them under and sewed. Not a big deal.

And once Derf gets tired of carrying this stylish little bag around, she can repurpose it:


It's CAT approved. I should get an award for that.
I hope to get this in my hopefully soon-to-be Etsy shop so cat lovers all over the world can buy one of these bags. And even if you don't like or have a cat, you can still buy one - they make a great bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...