Monday, June 4, 2012

My Opinion Monday - My DIY workout shirt

If you're on Pinterest you've seen the "DIY Workout Shirt" tutorials that are floating around. Here's what I'm referring to (mom) so you can see what I'm talking about:

source

Basically you take a t-shirt and make it into a workout shirt (even though I thought t-shirts were already workout shirts???)

Anyways, here's my tutorial on my DIY Workout Shirt. I hope I explained this well enough so even my "not so crafty" friends can follow along!
You really don't need much for this. Just a few dollars in gas and some cash in your bank account!

I don't think that this needs any further explanation. I can even add an action to it so it looks (sort of) cooler:
So fancy no? 
Do you have a super easy DIY workout shirt tip? I'd love to hear it - post it in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. So glad I followed thru to read the small print on your tutorial (couldn't read on my phone), because all i could think was, why on earth would i want a shirt like that!!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it entertaining. Apparently no one else has a sense of humor.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...