Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New project alert!

I got a request to make a "big gray purse with a huge pink flower in the middle" the other night while the Jefferson Trifecta was getting drunk off box wine.  I remembered that I said I'd make this, but couldn't remember what I said I would make for my housewarming party that weekend...funny how your mind remembers certain things. Well, here is what I came up for the "huge pink flower" for the purse: 

Too bad that $46 cell phone battery I had to buy didn't improve the picture quality...ugh. 

I like it. I sent it to Dana and she's super excited to get her purse now. Too bad I'm going on vacation on Friday for 6 days. If I could only take my sewing machine with me!

I'll be displaying some items at a holiday open house in November, I'm pretty sure that this is going to be one of my items. I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...