Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Project!

As if I don't already have enough projects hanging in the balance, Tyler went and bought a house and I am in the process of moving in this week. We painted trim this weekend with help from him whole family but still have plenty left to do! I'll post more pictures after I take pictures of all our stuff from Goodwill and get the house painted and situated soon!

I don't think my mom has seen the picture (she doesn't have Facebook y'all, and no, I'm not going to show her how to use it...I get my patience from her, which isn't much!) So here's the outside pic for my madre:

Hi mom - are you going to send me pics of the kiddos or not? You said you would last week....


On one of our many many trips to Goodwill, the DAV, and Salvation Army, I spied this super sa-weet couch. Unfortuantely, when I went back to get it (for the craft room), it was gone. Funny story though the girl that does my hair, her friend ended up buying it. I got to see pictures of it in its new home and while I'm happy for her, I'm still really sad for myself.  Let's all take a moment of silence for the sa-weetest couch ever:


Alas, here's the couch we picked out for the living room though:

It'll work. I really just wanted the green one for my craft room, although it would have looked pretty awesome in the living room....just saying Tyler.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the house and your progress along the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...