Monday, June 27, 2011

My Opinion Monday - Taco Bell HELL!

This picture pretty much sums up my opinion on Taco Bell today:
I saved this to my computer as "tacobellhell"

I didn't actually remember having Taco Bell until this morning...when I went to my car and saw this in the backseat. And Tyler didn't actually take us to Taco Bell, he had some partially eaten taco leftover so I did what I could with it I guess...I'm not even sure I ate any of it.

Let me break down the picture for you:
 - Dress hanging over the seat because it got soaked by torrential downpour that we didn't see coming
 - $5 plastic poncho that saved me from nothing
 - Val's $5 flip flops she bought at the Salvia stand because her boots gave her blisters
 - Umbrella that we did NOT take in with us, but totally should have. I didn't even know it was in my car until now!
 - Taco meat thrown about from the partially eaten taco...I'm really glad I didn't have a whole taco.
 - Pearl earring next to the bobby pin. I lost one at some point so I just took the other one out. At least I now know where one of them is at.

Yep, I'd say that 1) I should not be allowed to eat Taco Bell in my backseat ever again and 2) Big Country Bash was a complete success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...