|I saved this to my computer as "tacobellhell"|
I didn't actually remember having Taco Bell until this morning...when I went to my car and saw this in the backseat. And Tyler didn't actually take us to Taco Bell, he had some partially eaten taco leftover so I did what I could with it I guess...I'm not even sure I ate any of it.
Let me break down the picture for you:
- Dress hanging over the seat because it got soaked by torrential downpour that we didn't see coming
- $5 plastic poncho that saved me from nothing
- Val's $5 flip flops she bought at the Salvia stand because her boots gave her blisters
- Umbrella that we did NOT take in with us, but totally should have. I didn't even know it was in my car until now!
- Taco meat thrown about from the partially eaten taco...I'm really glad I didn't have a whole taco.
- Pearl earring next to the bobby pin. I lost one at some point so I just took the other one out. At least I now know where one of them is at.
Yep, I'd say that 1) I should not be allowed to eat Taco Bell in my backseat ever again and 2) Big Country Bash was a complete success!