Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Opinion Monday - on a Wednesday?

Yes, I'm coming to you live on a Wednesday, not a Monday - we all know it was a holiday and well, I took advantage of the day off! I slept in until 9 (set my alarm so I wouldn't sleep the day away), made some breakfast, did some 2nd hand store shopping (yeah new project!) and then got drunk. On like 2, maybe 3 drinks. Note to self: eat before you make yourself doubles, mmkay?

So what's my opinion today? Well, it's hot. Like really, really hot. The air in our office building is OUT so it was a not-so-comfortable 80+ in there today. I was wearing a dress, and sticking to my chair - leather chairs are awesome like "hey look at me, I have a leather office chair!" but I would have given anything for a good old fashioned cloth chair today! And I forgot to put deodorant on this morning - just smelled  my pit, buh, not a good idea. annd I was a static cling mess!

And I had a slip on today too...Oh yes, I wear a slip; it's just how I was raised I guess :) Said slip made it even hotter and is not one of those sweat wicking ones either - I think those only come with sleeves, from the athletic department at your local Target. I decided today that I'm on a mission to find a slip that doesn't suck.  I'll probably just end up making one, that's how I roll :) Anyone else wear slips or know where I can find a good one that doesn't 1) doesn't automatically make me old, 2) doesn't create a blanket affect and make me sweat at work and 3) doesn't get all crooked and sideways every time I sit down!

Anywho, I'm off to take a much needed shower and then promptly put deodorant on!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...