Friday, August 19, 2011

Okay okay, enough bitching..how about some before and afters?

I know, this blog has turned into just my opinion. Well so-rry for being so busy with finishing up projects that all you get is my opinion.

So let me show you what has been keeping me sooooooooooooo busy....

Oh wait, wrong picture....let me try this again...the dresser pictures this time please:
Purchased for $9.99 at Goodwill, all sorts of ugly blue...

Then we decided red, which was a mistake....

After said blue and red (and some brown) were removed...

don't you have flowers on your dresser?

I even bought some glass knobs to play up the "shabby chic" (I sound so old saying that!) look. See:

I can always paint over it if I end up deciding I don't like the look of it. I guess this is the country part of my "Eclectic-Contemporary-County" style I have going on...

Now I just have to find something a little more masculine to put on his side of the bed. I have an idea, but I'm going to save that for another blog. It's quite amazing I think, but I won't be able to do it, so I'll have to send it out for completion. One thing at a time...

And after this weekend, I can't WAIT to show you the before and after picture of the garage - you remember the before picture don't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...