Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Opinion Monday - on me not blogging on Monday!

I'm so annoyed with myself right now. I started this catchy little "My Opinion Monday" thing and then what do I do for the past 4 weeks? Yeah, not blog on Monday. After taking 3 steady weeks to get some products built up for a show, I just didn't have the time at the end of the night to sit down and complain about anything. Last night was the same. Make 48 cupcakes for a co-worker for her grandkiddies for Thanksgiving and finished up some orders from last weeks open house. By the time I got that all done and the kitchen cleaned up - and then watched 2 Broke Girls it was time for bed! I've been battling a cold/sinus infection/whatever the fuck it is for the past week now. When I stop moving at the end of the day, I'm exhausted and normally go to bed with a headache. I told myself I was going to the doctor today, but I didn't. And no, I haven't had the flu shot. I never get one which may explain why I'm sick all the time? and I'm not pregnant - everyone else is doing that, I don't follow the trends - okay okay, except leggings and skinny jeans I guess.


So from here on out, I vow to keep up my bitching on Monday so you all have something to read instead of looking at my pretty pictures. We all know you're here for the stories, not the pictures (just like Playboy huh boys?)

For those of you that are here for the pictures, here's one of me after way too many hours of crafting last week:
This will someday be in one of those "celebs without makeup" albums I'm sure.


I will be back on Monday with some hilarious gripe about something - it's my mission to find that between now and then!

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you to all of you that read this, those that support my crafting venture and those who follow me - in the blogging world (if you're following me otherwise, stop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...