Monday, September 5, 2011

My Opinion Monday - on Salvation Army having 50% today!

Holiday weekends are good for several things. First, you get an extra day off work - and who doesn't love that?? I know I do. And secondly, EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE is on SALE! I may be a bit of a shopaholic. But I feel like it's okay now that I shop more at thrift stores than I do at the mall. I did go to the mall yesterday, but not before I went to the Goodwill outlet. I spent $13 on a Jessica Simpson dress that was originally $98 - I feel good about that.

But not as good as I feel about this:

My loot from Salvation Army today - 2 stores and all this for $22.00...yes, twenty-two dollars! Let me break this down for you:

22 pieces for $22.00 - and some items I only paid $.30 for!

All the items are in excellent condition and most are name brand. I got sweaters, a couple dresses, a skirt (the green one), long sleeve shirts, and a belt! I'm ready for fall  after I lose those 6 lbs I gained and make it impossible to put jeans or pants on other than pj pants.

I did spend 3 hours of my day looking for this stuff, but I've spend much more time in the mall, spend way more and got much less. 

I can't wait for someone to ask me where I got the super awesome (insert clothing item here) from...it's just too bad I work with only 2 other people...

Any other thirft store junkies out there? Anyone else score a good deal this weekend? 





1 comment:

  1. Any other thirft store junkies out there?
    yes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...