Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ta da - one more finished project!

I got busy last week with projects and knocked out 2 more chairs!

I'll show you the easy one first. Even though this was the first chair I painted, it was the last chair I found fabric for. I headed over to Etsy to find something I couldn't live without. After an unsuccessful first purchase, I'm very happy with the second fabric I found. So without further ado, here is the little rocker:

Before - I actually liked the fabric...

After - pretty close to robins egg blue

As artistic as the camera I have gets people...


The fabric - Kalla on Etsy - Love it!




I love how this little chair turned out - great color, great fabric...perfect! I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...