Monday, May 23, 2011

My Opinion Monday - my hair is driving me #)#$*(&!

We've all been here - the "I'm growing my a hair out and it's driving me batshit crazy and all I ever do is throw it in a ponytail which has me wondering why the hell I even wash/dry/style each day!" stage of growing your hair out. It gets to this super obnoxious in-between stage that just makes us all feel so blah blah blah.

And what's worse is that I JUST got it cut, well trimmed, a few weeks ago. Set me back almost $100 after I bought product and tipped my girl cuz I like her that much. And we all know that finding a good stylist is harder than finding a good boyfriend, and breaking up with a stylist is just as awkward as breaking up with a boyfriend too, and I can attest that it's even more awkward to see the ex-stylist out and about at the bar after getting a little liquored up. Let's just say I have yet to call and schedule that appointment with her.

Anyways, so my hair. I'm not sure what to do with it. I feel like it deserves something more than a ponytail each day. BUT I also like my sleep and getting up 30 minutes early just to make it all cute so I can feel good about myself all day while I sit at my desk and look at my reflection in the giant window in my office...wait a second, that does actually make sense.

Everytime I have it short, I wish it were long so I could curl it and look like a model from a Pantene commercial. And then when it's long, it's in a ponytail all day because I'm too lazy to do anything with it.

Any advice?? Help a sister out here...do you keep your hair a certain length just because it's easy and you're lazy? Or do you just really enjoy spending 30 minutes doing your hair everyday?

Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...