Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Someone has a birthday today...it's my mom! I won't tell you her age, but one year ago for her 60th birthday, I took her to Graceland to celebrate with the King!

I made her wear a Disney princess "birthday girl" button around Beale Street. (And I can no longer fit into that vest!)
Here she is with "The King" himself...

Okay, maybe not the real King, but close enough.
Being with the "real king" would have landed us in jail for digging up a corpse...
or at least kicked out of Graceland. 
I'd say she had a great time last year....and I did too!

Sorry we can't celebrate like this every year mom! I did manage to find a special picture for you though...

I'm pretty sure he was singing Happy Birthday to you in this picture... 

Happy Birthday, mom! Love you!

I hope this makes up for the fact that I suck and didn't get your card in the mail until yesterday so you won't get it until tomorrow :) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...