Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fabric Flower bridesmaid bouquets - the reveal!

I wanted to show you guys that I've been doing more lately in the crafting world than just this:

Do you drink when you craft? Just curious. 
Lately I've been asked to do a whole slu (that's a word I thought??) of items for a friends upcoming wedding. I loved that she was wanting to do a vintage theme and said yes to everything she asked me to do. I sometimes find myself saying, "Self, you are nuts. Did you see that list of stuff?" but then I look at how awesome the things I've done have turned out and go, "Self, you are awesome!"

So, without further ado, here are the bridesmaid bouquets I made:
Again, cell phone pics don't resize that great. 


And then up close and personal:
T+K

I used a combination of several different fabrics to achieve this look - I am really happy how they turned out and I think the bride is as well! I'm in the process of whipping up some other items for her and as soon as they're ready for the world, you'll be the first to know!

If you or someone you know is getting married and is looking for a different type of flower arrangement or any other projects, let me know! I'd love to make something for you or them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...